- Globally recognised Project Management certification - from Trigraph, a fully accredited ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with PeopleCert
- Practical, interactive class-room based training with Project Manager peers
- Strengthen your CV with a powerful Project Management qualification in just one week
- Exceptionally high pass rates
- Number of course participants is limited to ensure a high quality learning experience
The course is recommended for project managers, project support staff, managers of project managers and people people involve in project offices and project assurance activities.
The course is suitable for all staff working on any type of project in all industries; manufacturing, construction, service industries, health, public service.
Students will spend the first three days learning the PRINCE2® methodologies and frameworks, using case studies and their own experiences to understand how PRINCE2® can be applied to make a project more successful. At the end of Day 3, students will complete the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam.
Students will spend days four and five learning how to practically apply PRINCE2® to real world projects. At the end of Day 5, students will complete the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner course prepares the attendees to take the PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification exam. The three learning outcomes are:
- Apply the PRINCE2® principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2® themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2® processes in context
These are defined in more detail in the PRINCE2® syllabus https://www.axelos.com/Corporate/media/Files/Syllabi/PRINCE2-2017-Practitioner-Syllabus.pdf
- All course materials
- PRINCE2® exam sample papers
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Lunch on each day
We restrict the numbers on this course to 12 at Practitioner level to ensure a high quality learning experience.
Our excellent exam results reflect this. It is also reflected in the very positive feedback from participants on a consistent basis.
Please note that grant aid may be available for this course for qualifying companies and individuals
Previous experience of PRINCE2® is not required.