This course provides an overview of project management and covers the nine knowledge areas identified in PMBOK ® along with a section on Professional Responsibilities:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK ® Guide
- Recognise both the content and format of examination questions.
- Identify weak areas that require more in individual study
- Be ready to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate examination
This course raises your project management skills to a more advanced level of performance.
The Instructor approach includes lecture, exercises and sample questions
This is an intensive three day course that prepares you for the Project Management Professional (PMP® ) certification examination aligned with the PMBoK® Guide.
Students in the class also receive:
- The Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep book
- Access to our online Test Bank to take repeated quizzes and tests
During the course attendees will utilise practice questions to better understand the nature of the PMP exam.
The Instructor approach includes lecture, exercises and sample questions.
- Learn a structured approach to planning a project from initial concept through approval, planning, implementation and close.
- Learn the importance of project control and the factors to be addressed to deliver on time and within budget.
- Understand project organisation structures and people management techniques appropriate for a project environment
- All of our instructors are very experienced project managers who can provide practical insights to the topics presented
The course is recommended for Managers and Project Managers seeking PMP® certification - Participants should have attended our Practical Project Management course or have experience as a Project Manager. They should be eligible to sit for the PMP® certification examination.