- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers
- Operations managers, executives and staff
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the complexity and constantly moving requirements of facilities management (FM) and its role in enabling the core business of a company to function effectively thus contributing to profitability.
- Appreciate the modern challenges of FM that require managers to be innovators and to do more with less.
- Learn useful tips on the issue of sustainability and how a company can profitably benefit by FM actions in this area.