This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit anyone working on, interfacing with, or providing governance with respect to energy projects:
- Project Risk Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Management Professionals
- Commercial Management
- Project Engineers
- Procurement & Logistics
- Estimators / Cost-Controllers
What you will learn
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Develop key risk management competencies such as developing an appropriate risk process for an organisation in the energy sector.
- Understand the key roles, responsibilities and activities associated with project risk management.
- Understand how best to apply appropriate tools and techniques to optimise risk management for your projects.
- Learn to deal with the changing nature of risk through a stage gated project process.
- Understand the human side of risk in terms of risk perception.
- Understand the crucial challenges and lessons learned associated with energy project risk management.