This one-day course has been designed to introduce students to Arc flash hazard safety. It covers legislation, terminology, hazard and risk analysis, PPE and includes details on the requirements for reporting hazards.
This course is open to Electricians, Electrical Engineers and anyone responsible for, or working on electrical switchgear.
What you will learn
- Legislation, Guides and Standards
- High Energy Electrical Safety
- Arc Flash
- Arc Flash Energy
- Incident Energy
- Arc Blast
- Arc Flash Boundary and Labels
- Hazard Risk Categories (HRC) and PPE
- Risk Analysis
- Responsibilities and Reporting