Designed especially for Directors and Senior Managers, our CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is for leaders who appreciate the time to think more strategically, want to add real value to their organisations and are ready to develop to the next level.
The focus is on the role of the Strategic Leader – from understanding your own leadership style and organisational culture, to identifying the strategic direction for both you and your organisation. Our programme provides you with the opportunity to work and learn alongside the leaders of other likeminded businesses, and to exchange valuable ideas about Best Practice Leadership. Throughout the programme we will provide you with feedback and guidance to help you increase your self-awareness, reflect on both your own and your organisations performance, and apply your learning back to your organisation.
What you will learn
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Recognise the impact of your leadership style on your organisation
- Identify the key elements of the leader’s role with respect to people, products and profit
- Produce and present a statement describing the purpose and vision of your organisation
- Define the differences between strategic and operational leadership
- Create and implement a Strategic Business Plan
- Develop the culture and people strategy for your organisation