Our ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management is designed especially for established Middle and First Line Managers ready to boost their skills and experience, enhance the overall performance of their organisation and prepare for more senior management responsibilities.
As well as providing comprehensive training in a range of people management skills, our programme provides you with the opportunity to work and learn alongside likeminded managers from a variety of businesses, whilst also enabling you to put your learning in to practice in between the modules. Throughout the programme we will provide you with feedback and guidance to help you increase your self-awareness and apply your learning back to your organisation with great effect.
What you will learn
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Review the effectiveness of your own leadership capability and performance in relation to meeting organisational values and goals
- Understand the different leadership styles within organisations
- Adopt an effective leadership style to motivate your staff to achieve the organisational values, goals and objectives
- Understand the importance of leading teams towards achieving organisational goals and objectives
- Evaluate your options in order to make a decision
- Communicate the organisations vision and strategy to your team
- Effectively motivate and develop your team