Our ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management has been specifically designed to equip Team Leaders and First Line Managers with the foundation for their formal development in these roles.
This qualification will help you to develop your basic management and leadership skills, whilst you also gain a variety of new skills and knowledge. This is a modular programme consisting of three one-day workshops that will introduce you to likeminded individuals who are at a similar stage in their management journey; providing you with the chance to learn as part of a group, share experience and apply your learning back to your organisation.
Following each workshop you will be given an assignment which demonstrates to us what you have learnt and how you are applying your newfound skills and knowledge back to your organisation. Once you have successfully completed the course and these three assignments you will be awarded your ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management.
What you will learn
By the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Understand leadership styles
- Understand leadership qualities and review your own leadership qualities
- Describe the nature scope and impact of a problem
- Gather and interpret information in order to solve problems
- Evaluate your options in order to make a decision
- Communicate the organisations vision and strategy to your team
- Effectively motivate and develop your team