This course has been designed to equip you with knowledge and skills to use the internet effectively as a marketing channel.
Who is this course for?
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies – or anyone who would like to pursue a career in this area.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course is a rounded introduction to all the core digital marketing disciplines, and will prepare you to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain.
About this course
This course is delivered through live online evening classes, giving you the opportunity to connect with a group of students whilst working entirely from home. This course provides an overview to the concepts of digital marketing, including Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click campaigns, digital display advertising, mobile marketing, email marketing, website analytics, social media and campaign planning.
On completing this course you will
• Have a complete understanding of the primary concepts behind digital marketing
• Know how to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
• Recognise how to integrate digital marketing tactics into the overall marketing strategy
• And how to maximise the performance of online marketing investments
The course has been designed by the Digital Marketing Institute in conjunction with the Syllabus Advisory Council, consisting of the world’s largest and most influential digital brands: Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Omnicom, Ogilvy, Vodafone, WPP, IBM.
What you will learn
The 10 Key Modules Of Digital Marketing
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
2. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
3. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
4. Digital Display Advertising
5. Email Marketing
6. Social Media Marketing (part 1)
7. Social Media Marketing (part 2)
8. Mobile Marketing
10. Strategy and Planning