People needing to use Sage Line 50 to record their accounts, or who are upgrading from an earlier version of Sage. Delegates should have previous experience of accounts and book-keeping to Trial Balance at least.
The module used will be Financial Controller, but it would also be suitable for users of Accountant or Accountant Plus. Users of Sage Instant could also attend, but they should bear in mind that there will be some small differences in the features.
What you will learn
- Plan a chart of accounts to produce reports in the format you will need
- Set up customer and supplier records, and process invoices to them
- Deal with receipts and payments, bank, cash and credit card transaction
- Process accruals and pre-payments
- Produce standard financial management reports
- Complete a VAT return
- Reconcile your bank account