By the end of the course you will be able to use the basic features in MS Project to create a project plan, manage resources and perform basic tracking. Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse. This course is for anyone who has not used MS Project before, or is self-taught and has gaps in their knowledge, and would like to manage their project using MS Project.
What you will learn
- Create a project in a Gantt chart view.
- Schedule tasks based on their dependencies.
- Create constraints and deadlines.
- Enter and assign resources.
- Track the project so that delayed tasks will be rescheduled.