By the end of the course you will be able to use the advanced time-saving and organization features to manage your email more smoothly. That includes using Categories and Rules to automate your email organisation, Quick Parts (like Autotext in Word) and Templates to speed things up. You will also learn how to do an email Mail Merge and look at sharing folders and archiving. This course is suitable for users of Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.
What you will learn
- Send emails with a “reminder-to-follow-up” flag
- Use email to carry out voting
- Automatically send incoming email to specific email folders as part of email management
- Send out bulk letters to groups of people in your Contacts list
- Access someone else’s email, Contacts, Calendar etc with their permission
- Archive emails you want to keep