This course is for anyone who has used PowerPoint before to create and alter simple presentations and would now like to develop their skills in order to create more dynamic presentations. By the end of the course, you will be confident in using PowerPoint to create professional looking presentations using master slides for consistency and adding different multimedia such as Youtube videos.
What you will learn
- Create a visually exciting and stimulating PowerPoint presentation for your audience.
- Make global changes to your presentation using master slides.
- Create your own layouts to speed up the creation of presentations.
- Apply corporate colours and logos to your slides.
- Apply custom animation, including animating SmartArt and Charts.
- Use hyperlinks and hot spots to make your presentations interactive.
- Insert or link to video or audio clips, and decide which suits your needs best.
- Embed videos or YouTube clips in your presentation.
- Alter the way your sound and video plays back – including trimming, bookmarking, looping and splitting clips across slides.
- Troubleshoot when the clip doesn’t work in your presentation or with your computer set up. Look at compatibility across versions of PowerPoint. Possible fixes for poor playback quality.
- Set up Custom Shows so that one presentation can be adjusted and used for multiple audiences.
- Use Presenter View to stay ahead of your audience.
- Turn your presentation into a movie which can be sent and played independently of PowerPoint.