By the end of the course, you will be introduced to Basic Formulas, use Statistical & Logical functions, use Lookup & Reference Formulas, add Date & Time Formulas and learn about Efficiency Tips. Delegates must be currently using Excel and must be comfortable creating basic formulas and functions in Excel, including the use of absolute and partial absolute cell references. This is a very fast paced course, if you like to learn at a slower pace please consider one of our other Excel courses.
What you will learn
- Fix formulas using Absolute Cell References ($)
- Use logical functions, such as COUNTIF to count cells that meet a certain condition
- Use HLOOKUP function to look up values in the top row of the table
- Use the CONCATENATE Function to join separate fields, such as FirstName and LastName
- Calculate the number of days between two dates