A transformational four-day Leadership event over six months.
A happy workplace leads to greater productivity and tangible business results. This programme is about placing people at the heart of what your managers do, and creating freedom-centric, high-trust workplaces.
Based on our own practical experience at Happy, and learning from some of the world’s great workplaces (like Google and WL Gore) this programme will enable you to become a leader that people would choose to be led by. It will give you the personal insight and practical leadership and management skills to create a high performing team.
This programme is for anyone with line management responsibility. It is a unique opportunity to self-reflect, change behaviour and adopt new ways of working.
What you will learn
- Become a credible leader that inspires trust
- Understand what enables people to work at their best
- High performing teams working to their strengths and to a common goal
- An agile and responsive team, working within clear values and principles
- Greater trust an autonomy for your people
- High levels of accountability within the team, enabling them to deliver high quality on time
- A more engaged and motivated team
- Greater innovation and greater productivity
- Practical skills that you will be able to transfer to your workplace
- Raise the level of happiness within your team