You need this event if...
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 45001on your existing occupational health and safety management system.
What you will learn
You will learn…
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 45001 and how they differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- What needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system and how it may be addressed
- The significance of organizational context and adopting a risks and opportunities approach to occupational health and safety management
- Process-based thinking and how to demonstrate its application
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation
- LRQA's expectations when assessing ISO 45001
- How to help your organisation through the transition.