This comprehensive one day assertiveness training course is designed to enable delegates to use a more confident approach when developing productive working relationships. "Assertiveness at Work" defines assertive behaviour, and shows how assertiveness can assist in dealing with others and different situations. It encourages delegates to take responsibility for their own development, and enables them to communicate with more confidence and develop positive, assertive responses to a wide range of situations.
What you will learn
By the end of this workshop each delegate will be able to:
- Recognise and explain the differences between aggressive, assertive & passive behaviour
- What is assertiveness?
- Describe the benefits of assertive behaviour
- How to be more assertive
- Deal with fear positively
- Move from negative to positive ways of thinking & talking
- Take control through positive body language techniques
- Use an influential style of behaviour for getting ideas accepted
- Deal with difficult people in a more confident manner