Risk Management Made Easy learning map is a very flexible tool and can be used by all staff at different levels for 2 hours to a whole day. It is particularly beneficial for training and team building, not least because the content is designed specifically for your organisation with your brand colours and values embedded.
The learning map questions are designed for participants to reflect on what they currently do, generate ideas for improvements and to obtain the “buy in” from all participants to demonstrate why a risk management framework is so important.
What you will learn
By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand the concepts of risk management
- Understand what a “near miss” incident or “serious” incident is
- Increase knowledge and skills to improve existing practice
- Increase confidence in handling different elements associated with risk
- Be clear on roles and responsibilities for all involved parties
- Develop effective risk management strategies