Social Media: Strategic & Operational Use is particularly beneficial for employees who are either strategic decision-makers or involved at an operational level when using social media to engage with customers.
The 1½ day course combines education on best practice across different industries with practical sessions using different platforms, creating content, and responding to customers through the use of engagement maps.
WHY THIS HELPS YOUR ORGANISATION
For an increasing number of organisations, social media is not a question of “if” but “when”. The danger is that implementation may be delayed while the relative pros, cons and return on investment are considered.
Social Media: Strategic & Operational Use uses our experience to help you reach the right decision more quickly, with a thorough knowledge of all the key factors to take into consideration, both strategically and to help with operational use for your organisation.
We demonstrate the importance of investing in those responsible for using social media and how to get the balance right for your brand, so your organisation is viewed as professional, authentic and personable.
What you will learn
By the end of the workshop delegates will have:
- Looked at examples of best practice;
- Created an online campaign using different social media channels;
- Understood potential risks and how to manage them online;
- Practise how to manage online trolls and other difficult people;
- Planned for managing peaks in customer engagement;
- Understood how to use dashboards and different measuring tools.